2013 Awakening Music Fest is starting this Friday, September 20, and goes until Saturday, September 21. Here are five reasons for you to go and enjoy this great moment.
The event is held at the Camp HIghroad near Leesburg & Middleburg, VA. Middleburg, VA is in Northern Virginia, just outside Washington DC.
1. There is Friday Night DJ Dance Party with Humble Tip and these artists will performon Saturday: Jeremy camp, Plumb, Disciple, Rapture Ruckus, Silverine, Humble Tip, Group crew, Nine Lashes, 7Eventh Time Down, August Rain.
2. You can camp two nights for only $40.
3. There are vendor spaces for you to market your ministry.
4. You can enjoy many other activities included in the ticket price: Volleyball, Canoeing, Graffit Wall, Games and Crafts for the little ones, and much more.
5. Abundant grace that can change your heart: many people want some rest for their spirits and bodies while others long for a big change in their hearts. Nothing better than breaking a repetitive routine for a little while and get true fuel for our spirits and experience a great change in our hearts by receiving Jesus' amazing grace.