1. Tim Tebow - He is known for putting Biblical references on his eyes black. He previously played quarterback for the Denver Broncos and New York Jets and is currently a free agent.
"And that's the great thing about living the Christian life and trying to live by faith, is you're trying to get better every day. You're trying to improve."
2. RG3 - Griffin is NFL quarterback for the Washington Redskins and a Protestant Christian, who is known for making the sign of the cross after big plays.
"My relationship with God was my most important influence... I praise God, I thank him for everything. Purposefully, you live every day for Him, and when He gives you the opportunity to speak up for Him or to do something in His name, you do it."
3. Colt McCoy - Cleveland Browns quarterback, he has publicly professed his faith in Christ.
"What I learned was God has to be enough for me, Jesus has to be enough for me."
4. Russell Wilson - Is American football quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League (NFL) who has also publicly spoke about his faith.
"I don't have highs and lows because I play for Him."
5. Ray Lewis - Baltimore Ravens linebacker and committed Christian.
"God is amazing, and when you believe in Him ... man believes in the possible, God believes in the impossible."
6. Prince Amukamara - He is an American football cornerback for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He is a devout Catholic who has been called "Black Tim Tebow" the peers for boldly showing his faith in Jesus.
"I am a virgin. I'm not ashamed to say that. (...) I grew up Catholic, so it just started out as one of those things. I’d think, 'If I do this, maybe I can get to heaven,' so I said no drinks, no sex, all the big things. As I grew up, I realized that’s not what it’s about. It’s about having a relationship with Jesus. It’s not about “Don’t do this. Don’t do that.”