1. Adoration of the Magi - Is an early painting by Leonardo da Vinci, who given the commission by the Augustinian monks of San Donato a Scopeto in Florence. But he departed for Milan the following year, leaving the painting unfinished.
2. The Last Supper - Leonardo da Vinci also depicted Jesus instituting communion and shares his last meal with his disciples before death.
3. Christ in Gethsemane - Is a painting by Heinrich Hofmann. It refers to the events in the life of Jesus between the Farewell Discourse at the conclusion of the Last Supper and his arrest.
4. Christ Crucified - Diego Valázquez painted his depiction of Jesus on the cross.
5. The Last Judgment - Italian Renaissance master Michelangelo executed was given the commission to paint a fresco by the on the altar wall of the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City.