1. God gives them families of their own.
And because the midwives feared God, he gave them families of their own. –Exodus 1:21
2. God instructs them in the ways.
Who, then, are those who fear the Lord? He will instruct them in the ways they should choose. --Psalm 25:12
3. God makes his covenant known to them.
The Lord confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them. --Psalm 25:14
4. God prepares abundant and good things for them.
How abundant are the good things that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you bestow in the sight of all, on those who take refuge in you. --Psalm 31:19
5. The angel of the Lord comes to protect them.
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. --Psalm 34:7
6. They lack nothing.
Fear the Lord, you his holy people, for those who fear him lack nothing. --Psalm 34:9
7. God raises a banner to be unfurled against the bow for them.
But for those who fear you, you have raised a banner to be unfurled against the bow. --Psalm 60:4
8. God gives His heritage to them.
For you, God, have heard my vows; you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name. --Psalm 61:5
9. God’s salvation Be near them.
Surely his salvation is near those who fear him, that his glory may dwell in our land. --Psalm 85:9
10. God’s great love Be with them.
For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; --Psalm 103:11
11. The Lord has compassion on them.
As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him; --Psalm 103:13
12. God fulfills the desires of them.
He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. --Psalm 145:19
13. They will get the wisdom from God.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. --Proverbs 9:10
14. The Lord adds length to their lives
The fear of the Lord adds length to life, but the years of the wicked are cut short. --Proverbs 10:27
15. They will have a secure fortress for their children.
Whoever fears the Lord has a secure fortress, and for their children it will be a refuge. --Proverbs 14:26
16. God keeps them from the snares of death.
The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, turning a person from the snares of death. --Proverbs 14:27
17. They will avoid evil.
Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for; through the fear of the Lord evil is avoided. --Proverbs 16:6
18. Their lives will be untouched by trouble.
The fear of the Lord leads to life; then one rests content, untouched by trouble. --Proverbs 29:23
19. They will get riches and honor and life from God.
Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are riches and honor and life. --Proverbs 22:4
20. They will be praised.
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. --Proverbs 31:30