Everyone remembers when the faith-based company Chick-Fil-A's COO sparked a massive blackash from media, gay and lesbian couples for publicly opposing to gay marriage as he followed his Christian principles.
Despites the blackash this is not the only company that boldly shows its Christian principles. Here are some of the most famous big and Christian based companies in American that may surprise you.
1. Forever 21 - is a chain of clothing retailers that offers clothing and accessories for young women, men, and teen girls. The company prints a reference of “John 3:16” in each shopping bag.
2. Tyson Foods - is faith-friendly company, leader in the food industry, which strives “to honor God.” The company employs office chaplains to provide pastor care to its employees.
3. In-N-Out Burger - is a burger chain well known for boldly citing Bible passages on its cups, containers and wrappers.
4. Hobby Lobby - is a national chain of roughly 500 arts-and-craft stores throughout the country. According to its website, the first company’s mission statement is “Honoring the Lord in all we doo by operating the company in a matter consistent with biblical principles.”
5. ServiceMaster - it strives to be perceived as a Christian-oriented company founded by former Minor League Baseball player Marion E. Wade.
According to representatives the name ServiceMaster comes from a Christian concept called “service thy master.” Wade in the company website that he worked to incorporate his “strong personal faith and a desire to honor God in all he did.”