Jase and his wife Missy Robertson haven't been shy about living their faith on their hit TV reality show, "Duck Dynasty." They share about their faith in God and how they're using their popularity to reach people for Christ in interviews.
The Duck Dynasty family has become an inspiring public figure for Christians around the world, with their outspoken beliefs in Jesus and leading by example.
Below are 10 inspirational quotes from the devout Christian couple about their Christian faith and godly marriage:
1. God's first, then family, then whatever else you love. --Jase Robertson
2. If God is your solid foundation, good or bad, you're going to be happy, you're going to be joyous if you're in him. And that's what we stand on. --Missy Robertson
3. What attracted us to each other was what we saw in each other in our faith. --Missy Robertson
4. We simply want to follow God because we knows of the happiness it will bring, that's the reason that we chose to be open about our beliefs. --Jase Robertson
5. We were both virgins when we got married until our wedding night. We decided to do it God's way and basically had a godly agreement that we would help each other get to heaven. --Jase Robertson
6. It's a great testimony because we're like, 'Look, we don't do this because we're representing some organization. We do it because we trust in God and we believe that his way is the better way, in all things in life. --Jase Robertson
7. A lot of people just think that that's unreasonable or preposterous. But you know, if everybody chose to do it God's way, the world would be a lot better off. --Jase Robertson
8. We have our core values as a family, and we've kept them, that's our number one priority is making sure our kids know that so they also will have the same values, no matter what circumstances come your way. --Missy Robertson
9. The bottom line is we are trying to do what's right. We don't just say we believe in God — we have active relationships with God. --Jase Robertson
10. I'm going to use whatever God blesses me with as a platform to tell the world that God is for you. He proved it through sending Jesus down here to die for us and be resurrected. And for us that gives us second chances and it gives us hope, and so we spread that message everywhere. --Jase Robertson